2179 MARION ROAD, ROSEVILLE
4 BEDROOM | 4 BATH | 3 CAR | TWO STORY
Basement Rough-In: 2 ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS & A FULL BATH
FSQF 3,232: 1,780 main; 1,452 second story | Additional 1,200 FSF possible in basement
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please contact Shawn Hartmann at 651-468-9099 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The home’s exterior perfectly blends traditional architectural design with contemporary accents. The modern interior design maximizes living space with 4 large scale bedrooms, a great room, office, two laundry rooms, and gourmet kitchen with island. No space is wasted with finished basement options.
The spacious floor plan blends luxury with the warmth and comfort of everyday living. The heart of the home is centered around the kitchen and inviting great room – perfect for entertaining adults and kids alike. The space is accented with built-ins, hardwoods, an amazing picture window, and a cozy stone fireplace. The kitchen’s main feature is a large center island, offering generous seating, storage, and an expanse of work space. Enjoy extensive custom Alder cabinetry and GE Cafe stainless steel appliances.
The main floor laundry/mud room has been designed for today’s active family. The generous space is serviced by tile floors, Alder cabinetry for storage, and an entrance off the garage or foyer.
Enjoy your own private retreat with an exclusive main level master suite. The entire bath and walk-in closet are separated by a custom built barn door! The spa-inspired master bath features a large tiled walk-in shower, soaking tub, dual vanity, and heated tile floors!
Go up the stairs and you will find that every space has been optimized. A tremendous loft area, second master suite with walk-in closet, and two additional bedrooms (with walk-in closets), plus upper level laundry.
The home offers perfect spaces for everyone; whether a new family, growing family, bringing adult kids back home or caring for aging parents – this quality built home can do it all!
DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- North of Midland Hills Country Club and Golf Course, minutes to U of M St. Paul campus, easy access to Hwy 36 and both downtowns
- FSQF 3,232: 1,780 main; 1,452 second story
- Additional 1,200 FSF possible in basement; rough-in for 2 additional bedrooms/full bath/family room with wet bar and gas install for a fireplace, plus exercise room – total FSQF could be 4,400+ (not included in price)
- Expansive open concept floor plan; welcoming combination of space, design, amenities
- Select Alder cabinetry including banister and handrails
- Three quarter inch hardwood birch floor in living/dining/kitchen (Java stain)
- Countertops in home” Q-Quartz, Silestone, and Caeserstone
- GE Cafe stainless steel appliances including 36″ gas cook top with hood
- Gourmet Kitchen with 4 person center island plus dining area with walkout
- West facing Great Room with large picture window and gas fireplace
- 2 MASTER SUITES with in-floor heat, walk-in closets, and private baths with walk-in tiled showers. Main AND upper level master suite.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms up with 2 baths
- 2 LAUNDRY ROOMS: main floor and second story
- Dedicated main floor office
- Possible multi-generational home
- Open front porch, flat lot, large front yard
- Andersen Windows with warranty
- High efficiency appliances, furnace, water heater, and central air
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty Shingles; 10 yr warranty from installer
- Mark Adams Construction
Detailed floor plans (copyright Meyer Design Service) available including a finished basement option.