Thank you for your interest in one of our PRE_MLS listings.
All showings must be arranged by the listing agent. Since this home is currently not on the MLS, it will be shown only by appointment and on a limited basis. While we understand that your client cannot be expected to buy this home without seeing it, our process ensures our seller client a highly screened showing environment to ensure only the “most likely to buy” showings are approved. If your client would like the benefit of seeing this home before it goes to full MLS exposure, please read through and accept the following conditions to be considered for a showing:
- Need 3+ days showing notification for most properties.
- Must send over approval letter or POF.
- Full price offers only.
- Buyer must be willing to close on sellers time-frame.
- Buyer must have driven by and have no objection to the neighborhood or exterior condition.
- Buyers agent must give their client a full description of the property including layout, condition, and anything else the listing agent feels might be an objection the buyer should know about.
- Financed offers must use lines 23-50 and have a final UW 1 week before close.
- co-broker compensation is 2.7%
We offer this pre-listing service to our seller clients who have read and signed an MLS-Withhold form and choose to opt-in for this premium service. The seller has agreed that even though the home is not ready to go on the MLS, they would sell before it goes to MLS under the right circumstances. Thank you for your interest!